Date: Tuesday, August 27th 2019, 9:30am – 16:30pm
Cost: Euro 400
Location: Shanghai World Expo Exhibition and Convention Center
The course will include:
- The history of fugitive emissions testing
- Terms and definitions
- Types of equipment
- Implementation of practices
- Manufacturing process improvements
- Packing Manufacturer’s Fugitive Emission “Best Available Control Technology (BACT)”
- Improvements for the future
- Certificate of completion
- Lunch, snacks and drink
- Fugitive Emissions Workbook with notes from the course
- Print copy of Fugitive Emissions Journal
- Professionals looking for a generalized outline of fugitive emissions and LDAR
- Anyone looking to renew and update their knowledge base on this subject
- Sealing & packing distributors and manufacturers’ sales looking to expand knowledge and networking
- New professionals in the valve industry without a technical or engineering background.
Register and pay before June 28th 2019 can benefit from the early bird price!
If you are an exhibitor of Valve World Asia 2019, please contact our sales for exhibitor discount.
If you present an End User / EPC company, please contact Ms. Laura WANG for a special discount.
Please fill in the Registration Form if you wish to participate in the course.
For questions please contact:
Ms. Laura WANG
Tel: +86-21-6351-9609 ext. 610