Date: Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 9:00am – 5:00pm
Cost: Euro 500
Location: Novotel Hotel (near Suzhou International Expo Centre)
The course will include:
- Basic introduction to flow control
- Different types of valves – including ball, plug etc.
- Common design features – such as end connections, gaskets
- Valve applications – such as oil & gas production and transportation, refining, power generation etc.
- Topics relating to valve ratings, materials, testing and more
- Problems, installation and maintenance
- Certificate of completion
- Lunch, snacks and drink
- Valve Essentials Training Workbook with notes from the course
- Valve World, Valve World Asia magazines
- New professionals looking for a generalized outline of valve systems and equipment
- Anyone looking to renew and update their knowledge base on this subject
- Valve distributors and manufacturers’ sales representatives looking to expand their understanding of the products
Register and pay before July 1st 2017 can benefit from the early bird special offer of 25% off of the original price!
If you are an exhibitor of Valve World Asia 2017, please contact our sales for exhibitor discount.
If you present an End User / EPC company, please contact Ms. Jewel Zhu for a special discount.
Please fill in the Registration Form if you wish to participate in the course.
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Jewel Zhu
Tel: +86-21-6351-9609 ext. 604