Date: Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 9:00am – 5:00pm
Cost: Euro 500
Location: Novotel Hotel (near Suzhou International Expo Centre)
The course will include:
- The history of fugitive emissions testing
- Terms and definitions
- Types of equipment
- Implementation of practices
- Manufacturing process improvements
- Packing Manufacturer’s Fugitive Emission “Best Available Control Technology (BACT)”
- Improvements for the future
- Certificate of completion
- Lunch, snacks and drink
- Fugitive Emissions Workbook with notes from the course
- Fugitive Emissions Journal
- Professionals looking for a generalized outline of fugitive emissions and LDAR
- Anyone looking to renew and update their knowledge base on this subject
- Sealing & packing distributors and manufacturers’ sales looking to expand knowledge and networking
- New professionals in the valve industry without a technical or engineering background.
Register and pay before July 1st 2017 can benefit from the early bird special offer of 25% off of the original price!
If you are an exhibitor of Valve World Asia 2017, please contact our sales for exhibitor discount.
If you present an End User / EPC company, please contact Ms. Jewel Zhu for a special discount.
Please fill in the Registration Form if you wish to participate in the course.
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Jewel Zhu
Tel: +86-21-6351-9609 ext. 604