Community of Flowcontrol Professionals
ISSN: 1383 8113
Eleven times a year: February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
The Valve World Annual Procurement Report.
Subscription Rates (printed and digital):
* Prices are excluding VAT/BTW/TVA * All issues are sent by mail
Delivery address (printed version):
All issues will be sent to the delivery address mentioned on the subscription order. Any change of address can only be processed by returning the address label. Issues will not be resent, if the change of address did not reach us in time.
Delivery information (digital version):
After we receive the payment, you will receive your username and password by email. To read the digital magazine, you need to click the link http://www.kci-digital.com, and use your username and password to log in. An email will be sent to you from our subscription department once a new issue is ready online.
- Subscriptions run for 12, 24 or 36 months
- Back issues are sent on request, provided the issues are still in stock.
- Two months before a subscription ends, a renewal invoice will be sent for the next subscription period. A cancellation of a subscription must be received in writing three months before subscription expiration.
- Issues will be sent after receipt of payment. To avoid receiving issues months after they have been published, please make your payment as soon as possible.
You can choose which form of payment you prefer on our KCI webshop. The preferred method is to pay by credit card or paypal. This will guarantee that your subscription starts without delay.
If you do not wish to use a credit card, you can also pay by wire transfer. We will then send you an invoice. After we receive your payment, your subscription starts.
For more information about payment, please visit our KCI webshop
You can also subscribe by filling out the form. We will then send you an invoice. After we receive your payment, your subscription starts.
Missing issues can only be claimed till six months after their publication date.
For more information, please contact:
Mrs Erica Riethorst
Phone: +31 575 585 271 (Switch -270)