The April 2013 issue of Valve World contains among other articles:
- Core International is pushing boundaries
Core International LLC takes great pride in its ability to produce highly engineered plymer components with tight tolerances and extremely large dimensions. They believe this rare ability will be a leading growth driver for years to come. Valve World visited the company’s corporate headquarters in Houston, Texas where we met with CEO Mr. Cody Johnson and Vice President of Sales Mr. Chad Myers in order to gain a deeper insight into the company’s history and its plans for the future.
- Safety valve diagnostics made easy
Over the last ten years operators and engineers have had chance to monitor the condition of their safety valves online. Giant leaps have been taken on the level of diagnostics information now available.
- How modular swap systems support intelligent plants
Following the launch of new modular technology in 2011 to reduce downtime and failures and to enable maintenance, this article explains what has changed since that time, and what are the new advantages of this product.
- Engineering company’s focus on valve product quality and lead time
An interview with Ms Du Yueha, the Deputy Director for Electrical Instrumentation at Tiancheng Engineering’s Shanghai branch.
- Wireless valve control – a ‘perfect fit’ for tank farm automation
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. focuses on terminalling, storage, processing and packaging services for petroleum products and by-products.
- Five minutes with
Mr Jan Erik Nyheim
- Vantage Point
From Mr A.K. Velan
- Casting Quality Workshop
More questions and answers from Barrie Kirkman
- Video killed the radio star
Social media pages with Erika Rivera
- Ingolf’s insight
Do end-users really care about fugitive emission? Part 1
- Carbon and graphite packings
By Hans Dekker, ESA member
- Super capacitors as a fail-safe power device
By Patrick Bernhart, PS Automation GmbH
- A method for calculating the design of flanges – Part 2
Continuing from Part 1 in Valve World March issue
- Manifold wisdom
A white paper by Norgen on pneumatic valve control systems
- The diversity of the Duxvalves ‘Micro Disc’ control valve
By Bjorn Engbersen, Project Engineer, Duxvalves
- Pentair extends service contract at Doel
Doel nuclear power station, Belgium
- Hyme on stream
The Hyme oil field in the Norwegian Sea