Click on the alphabetic index to display terms beginning with the corresponding letter or search for a term below.

Float valve

A valve which automatically opens or closes as the level of a liquid changes. The valve is operated mechanically by a float which rests on the top of the liquid.

Full bore

Term used e.g. of a ball valve, to indicate that the internal diameter of the valve opening is the same as that of the piping to which it is fitted.

KCI Publishing Copyright © 2016 - Disclaimer
YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Facebook KCI World Webshop Google+